The University of Winnipeg scholarships for international students 2023 winter applications are ongoing as of October 1, 2022. This university offers a number of scholarships for all academic degrees to Canadians and international students. It also offers various benefits towards covering some expenses for scholarship students while studying.
Students can apply for the University of Winnipeg scholarships without IELTS if they have an alternative test they can submit such as CAE, CAEL, CAEL-CE, CPE, CanTest, DET, PTE, or TOEFL. The host institution offers a number of graduate and undergraduate scholarships which include:
- Departmental Awards
- International Special Entrance Scholarships
- President’s Scholarships
- Westland Foundation Scholarships
The University of Winnipeg scholarship rate for accepting local and international students is 75% with $100 and $120 charges for admission application respectively. This great institution is one of the best universities with a great campus. It connects and prepares groups of students from various continents for a better tomorrow irrespective of culture.
The University of Winnipeg runs a number of degrees in a well conducive environment which includes a Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights, as well as a Master’s degree in Indigenous Development Practice. This is part of what makes it ranks among the best universities with a huge reputation for academic excellence and teaches morality.
About the Scholarships – Summary
|Host Institution||University of Winnipeg|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Degree Level(s)||Diploma, Master, and Undergraduate|
|Eligible Nation(s)||All World Countries|
Eligibility Criteria for the Winnipeg University Scholarships
There are some eligibility criteria to make a candidate qualify for the University of Winnipeg Scholarships. You are ineligible if you do not meet the below eligibility criteria:
- The applicant is required to understand the English Language both written and spoken
- The applicant must be a Canadian or a student from a foreign country. All world countries are eligible for the scholarship
- He or she must have an average of at least 80% admission or equivalent
- The successful applicant for the Winnipeg University scholarship will be able to enter the first year of any program
- The applicant must demonstrate an extraordinary leadership quality
How To Apply for the University of Winnipeg Scholarship
To apply for the Winnipeg University scholarship, kindly follow the listed below procedures:
- Firstly, you have to download the scholarship form in PDF format by clicking this link
- Make sure you read it carefully and understand
- Fill out the application form completely without omitting a space to make your application successful
- When uploading the form, include the following attachment as an additional requirement:
- A personal statement
- A resume demonstrating leadership qualities
- Two reference letters written in the English Language only directly submit to the university office either by email attachment or send with the package
- The letters should state your achievement(s) so far, your character, and the role you previously took in your community or school
- Scan your form with the required documents and merge all the pages in a PDF file and submit it to [email protected].
We wish you all the best as you are applying for the Winnipeg University scholarships.