The Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University scholarships are open to interested international students as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offers scholarships to non-Saudis to enroll in Saudi universities for the purposes of spreading the message of Islam, teaching the Arabic language, and spreading science. The Kingdom also strengthens its solidarity with the humanity service priority through its public universities with all the world countries.
The Grants Department at the Deanship of Admission and Registration at Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University is concerned with following up on the implementation of scholarship programs at the university. It also organizes scholarship processes according to the regulations approved by the Kingdom’s Ministry of Education and regulates the controls Acceptance of non-Saudi scholarship students in higher education institutions in the Kingdom.
The Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University scholarships are announced through its Deanship of Admission and Registration as registration commences on the scholarship electronic portal to accept applications from international students who are non-Saudi for the next academic year (2023).
About the Scholarship – Summary
|Host Country||Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|
|Host Institution||Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University, Riyadh|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Eligible Nation(s)||All World Countries|
|Application Deadline||10 Rabi’l Awwal, 1444 A.H|
The Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University scholarships are open for internal grants for a non-Saudi student residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with a regular residence permit. Internal scholarship students are subject to the admission requirements and study regulations applicable to Saudi women at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University and higher education institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Eligibility Criteria for the Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University Scholarship
Below are the eligibility criteria for the Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University scholarship applicants:
- The age bracket of the applicant to be considered is between 17 and 25 years for either undergraduate or diploma level at the Institute of Teaching the Arabic Language for Non-Native Speakers.
- The international applicants must be able to submit their high school diploma or its equivalent issued from inside or outside the Kingdom
- To have applied for the General Aptitude and Achievement Tests submitted by the National Center for Measurement to enroll in a bachelor’s program or an Applied College Diploma
- The applicant should not have obtained another scholarship from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom
- You must not have a previous record at the university
- The high school diploma age must not be older than five years since it has been obtained
- The medical examination as set by the university’s regulations and instructions must be duly passed
- As an applicant, you shouldn’t be previously applied and been dismissed from any educational institutions in the country
- The applicant for the Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University scholarship must hold a valid legal residence permit
- To meet any conditions determined by the University Council and announced at the time of application
The applicant must pay the tuition fees after receiving the final acceptance – with the exception of those accepted for the diploma program at the Institute for Teaching the Arabic Language for Non-Native Speakers – according to the following:
- An amount of (14000) riyals is collected for the year at the rate of (7000) riyals per semester in the humanitarian specializations for the undergraduate level.
- An amount of (18000) riyals is collected for the year at the rate of (9000) riyals per semester in the scientific disciplines of the bachelor’s level.
- An amount of (10000) riyals per year is collected at the rate of (5000) riyals per semester in the diploma program – scientific specializations -.
- An amount of (8000) riyals per year is collected at the rate of (4000) riyals per semester in the diploma program – humanitarian specialties -.
The internal scholarship student is exempted from tuition fees after passing the first academic year of the bachelor’s level only with a cumulative average of no less than (4.75) out of (5), one semester only, and the student must pay the fees unless she maintains the required rate for exemption.
- The student has the right to recover the amount if she wishes to withdraw according to the date of withdrawal, provided that it does not exceed three weeks from the date of the start of the study.
- The student is not entitled to refund the amount in the event of an apology for studying the semester after a month has passed from the beginning of the semester.
- She doesn’t pay for the postponed semester fees provided that such a student doesn’t have financial dues to the university
- The university has the right to stop the student’s schedule and withhold the result from her in the event that she is not committed to paying the due installments without prior notice.
- Notifications should be sent to the university if the student wants to quit for any reasons
- If the original program period has expired, it may not be extended by more than half of it.
Documents Requirement for the Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University Scholarship
Below are the documents that the Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University scholarship applicants need to apply with during the registration:
- A high school certificate and transcript. Note that any certificate obtained by the applicants outside the Kingdom must pass through the Equivalency Committee office in the Ministry of Education
- The applicant’s residency is valid.
- A valid passport for the applicant. (Except for applicants from displaced tribes).
- For applicants from displaced tribes: A copy of the naturalization transaction document issued by the Ministry of Interior is required.
- It is necessary to bring the original documents mentioned above after accepting the applicant for conformity through the Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University scholarship
The non-Arabic speaking student is accepted into the Arabic Language Teaching Diploma Program, and the scholarship is upgraded from a diploma degree award to a bachelor’s degree grant.
We wish you all the best as you are applying for the Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University scholarship today!