Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University scholarship is now available for interested international students through the university admission portal. The Deanship of Admission and Registration of the Imam University in Riyadh commences its scholarship program for both internal students (who are non-Saudi and live within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with residential permits) and external students (international students who are non-Saudi and live outside the Kingdom).
The Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic university scholarship in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia through its Deanship of Admission and Registration announces the commencement of a new session scholarship through its electronic portal as of Tuesday, September 27, 2022. It opens the admission portal for any interested international students living in or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This university is one of the public universities in Saudi Arabia. Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University gains recognition for being one of the best universities in the Arab region and the world at large. It is an excellent institution among the rest with full funding benefits. This scholarship application is open to male and female Muslim students only from outside the Kingdom who wish to pursue their studies at the undergraduate level.
In the just concluded QS World University Ranking 2023, Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University finds itself among the best globally and regionally ranked universities. It is ranked #1001-1200 globally with ranking criteria of 47.3 and 5.4 based on the International Faculty Ratio and International Students Ratio respectively, while it is ranked #71-80 in Arab Region Ranking.
About the Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University Scholarship
|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Host Institution||Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University, Riyadh|
|Eligible Nation(s)||All World Countries and International Students living in Saudi Arabia|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Degree Level(s)||Undergraduate Degree|
|Application Deadline||Opens for 2 weeks only|
The Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University scholarship required its applicants to submit some documents when applying for an undergraduate degree program. The documents required are the following:
- International Passport issued by the applicant’s government (for non-Saudi outside the Kingdom)
- National Identity for internal students
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate and official transcripts of the applicant
- The applicant’s birth certificate
- Conduct testimonial is optional unlike the Islamic University of Madinah
- Identity Card (where applicable)
- An introduction or a recommendation letter from an Islamic body from the applicant’s country. It can also come from two reliable Muslim individuals stating how the applicant is a religious devotee and how he behaves toward Islam morally
- A very clear medical report stating the status of the applicant’s health (mentally and physically) including sight and hearing, and free from an infectious disease. Note that this medical certificate report must not be issued by a quack but by a reliable medical center
There are some eligibility criteria that will make any international student qualify for the Imam University scholarships. Check the below eligibility criteria to know whether you are one of those who can apply or not:
- The applicant’s religion for the Imam University scholarship must be Islam. Non-Muslims can’t apply
- The Madinah University’s applicant must be between the ages of 17 (minimum age) and 25 (maximum age). Any applicant who doesn’t fall in this age bracket is not qualified
- The applicant can be a male or female student. Both genders are eligible for the scholarship
- The applicant must be of a good conduct
- Saudi nationals are not eligible except for international students who live internally in the Kingdom with a residential permit and external students who live outside the Kingdom. He must be an external student (who lives outside the Kingdom)
- The applicant must be medically okay and abide by the rules and regulations of the institution
- The candidate must have a High School Certificate or equivalent issued by a well-recognized private or public school from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or outside
- The applicant’s high school certificate age must not be older than 5 years
- He/she must not be previously expelled from any Saudi institutions before
Best of luck to you as you are submitting your application to the Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University in Riyadh scholarship portal!