Doha Institute for Graduate Studies scholarships for international students are available till next year. This scholarship program is open to accept international students applications who wish to pursue a degree in graduate studies at Doha Institute for Graduate Studies in Qatar.
This is a fully funded scholarship program not open to international students only but also available for interested students who are Qataris. It supports Qatar citizens and students outside Qatar. You can enroll in graduate studies at this great institute and study the courses of your choice by making a selection from available programs offered by the institution.
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarships program is a fully funded scholarship open to students with some benefits which include expense coverage for tuition costs for Qatar citizens as well as for international students. It’s a fully funded program for students who wish to pursue Masters or Doctoral degree.
About the Scholarship – Summary
|Host University/Institution||Doha Institute for Graduate Studies|
|Degree Level(s)||Masters, Doctoral|
|Eligible Nation(s)||Qataris and All World Countries|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Application Deadline||January 20, 2023|
You don’t have IELTS/TOEFL, right? You can apply without it and it’s not in the requirements of the university. Doha Institute for Graduate Studies scholarships are of two categories which are:
- 1. Tamim Scholarships, and
- 2. Sanad Scholarships
Is there any difference between these two scholarships? Yes, both are fully funded scholarships but the Tamim Scholarship is open to both Qataris and international students from Arab countries, while the Sanad Scholarship is available for Qataris, Qatar residents, and international students. Each scholarship covers the following:
- Free accommodation provided by the Institute
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly Allowance
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets (to and fro)
Eligibility Criteria for the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarships
Below are the eligibility criteria expected from the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship applicants:
- The applicant must be an international student, Qatari, or Qatar residents
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Students who have not yet earned their bachelor’s but are in their final year can apply
- It doesn’t have a specific age for the application
- You must hold a master’s degree to qualify for the doctoral degree
To apply for this scholarship program, you must have the below documents and attach them to your application:
- Official identification for international students (International Passport), Qatari Identity for Qataris and Qatar residents
- A personal statement
- A bachelor’s degree certificate and official transcripts for Master’s applicants
- A bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and official transcripts for Doctoral applicants
- Two recommendation letters
- English Test Scores or English Proficiency certificates from the applicant’s institution
- Academic Essay
We wish you all the best!